2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Pedal through Bari on a bike tour, then finish in the home of a local signora, cooking a pasta dish typical of the Puglia region. The experience starts with a ride through the city’s handsome Old Town to discover landmarks as the Basilica of St. Nicholas and striking Bari Cathedral. Follow your guide through the modern French side of the city, then call in at a local home to make orecchiette pasta pomodoro by hand. A glass of the intense primitivo local wine is included as you eat.
- Bike tour and Bari pasta class with a private guide
- Explore the cobbles of Bari Old Town by bike
- Cycle past the Basilica of St. Nicholas and its crypt
- Visit Bari’s French enclave with its seaside fish market
- Create a traditional Puglian orecchiette pasta dish
- Eat your creations with a glass of the local primitivo red wine
Saved to wishlist!
2 Hours bicycle tour
Pasta, wine and home made italian ice cream taste
Free wifi and storage
Entrance fees to museums
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Strada Vallisa, 81, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when you book with 2 paying adults; all children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and reboarding time
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All heights must be advised at time of booking; leave these details in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Infant seats are available on request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for celiacs
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Velo Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bari Bike Tour with Pasta Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bari Bike Tour with Pasta Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bari Bike Tour with Pasta Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bari Bike Tour with Pasta Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bari Bike Tour with Pasta Experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesAudio GuidesCooking ClassesMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUnique ExperiencesBariUnique Experiences - PugliaAudio Guides - PugliaCooking Classes - PugliaMountain Bike Tours - PugliaUnique Experiences - MateraAudio Guides - MateraCooking Classes - MateraMountain Bike Tours - MateraUnique Experiences - Alberobello & LocorotondoAudio Guides - Alberobello & LocorotondoCooking Classes - Alberobello & LocorotondoMountain Bike Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory