5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights in 4 star hotels in the city center (2 nights Bari, 2 nights Monopoli)
Minivan with driver from 2nd to 4th day
Local guides in Bari - Matera - Polignano - Alberobello - Ostuni - Locorotondo
Tickets: rupestrian churches in Matera
Arrival / departure transfers
lunches and dinners
pre or post tour (ask for a quote)
Departure & Return
Bari, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
70043 Monopoli, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TURISTI IN PUGLIA INCOMING
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Puglia & Matera Private tour in 5 days?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBariBus Tours - PugliaMulti-day Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaBus Tours - MateraMulti-day Tours - MateraHistorical Tours - MateraBus Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoMulti-day Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory