2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Most travelers use Bari as a jumping-off spot to explore Puglia, but this port city has a delightful old town to discover. With this tour, take in the highlights of “Bari Vecchia” like the Swabian Castle, Basilica of San Nicola, and Cathedral in just hours with a guide. Meet the local women who make handmade “orecchiette” pasta streetside and cap off your experience with fresh focaccia from a historic bakery.
- Visit Bari with a guide to avoid the hassle of a map and guidebook
- Admire the top sights in the “Bari Vecchia” historic district on foot
- Stroll down the narrow lanes lined with women making fresh pasta
- Enjoy the slower pace of a small-group experience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Direzione regionale Musei , Via Pier l'Eremita, 25/b, 70122 Bari BA, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Meeting point next to the Castle entrance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- the tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 partecipants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TURISTI IN PUGLIA INCOMING
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking tour Bari with Focaccia tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Walking tour Bari with Focaccia tasting
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBariWalking Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaWalking Tours - MateraHistorical Tours - MateraWalking Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory