- No need to guess where to go: build your itinerary with the help of your tour operators
- All entry fees and tasting fees covered on your tour
- Choose between a morning or mid-afternoon drive
- Focus on the tour, not transport: tour includes convenient hotel pick-up
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age of 8 years old.
- Dress according to weather.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barossa Unique Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands