- Full-day Barossa Valley wine tour from Keyneton
- Hassle-free wine and food tasting experience
- Lunch consists of four seasonal dishes and dessert
- Includes wine tastings, tours, lunch, and transportation
Departure & Return
Departure PointHenschke, 1428 Keyneton Rd Public Holiday Hours 10am - 3pm, Keyneton, South Australia 5353 Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Contact us to ensure we have your pick up location and time confirmation
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- outer harbour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY CP Tours and Charters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Barossa Ultimate Winery Experiences.