8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
On this all-inclusive, full-day excursion from Bath, you’ll venture deep into the English countryside to discover picturesque, under-the-radar attractions. Enjoy a relaxing, small-group journey filled with hidden highlights, from TV and film shooting locations to one of the country’s most enigmatic prehistoric sites. Exclusive day trips include a traditional lunch in a local inn, afternoon tea, and hotel transfers.
- A full-day, small-group trip along Britain’s Great West Way, from Bath
- Get off the beaten track and explore medieval Cotswolds villages, prehistoric sites, and old inns
- Enjoy a scenic lakeside stroll on the grounds of an elegant manor estate
- No hidden costs: intimate excursions include lunch, tea, and door-to-door transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Collection and return to your Bath accommodation
Lunch (with beverage of your choice) at a stunning country coaching inn
Access to places & experiences away from the crowds
An engaging, intelligent local guide
Travel in a luxury 8-seater
Gratuities/tips are not included but are gratefully accepted. As a company we believe that gratuities are an important part of motivating and recognising outstanding service, and reward the guide for the commitment and care they have provided. They are discretionary and not expected.
Additional purchases such as gifts, additional refreshments etc. are not included.
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Tour operates in all kinds of weather, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 10 years (younger children are welcome on condition they are well-behaved & do not undermine other guests' experience!)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY In and Beyond Bath
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Avebury, Lacock & Ancient England (Year Round)
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBathBus Tours - South West EnglandWalking Tours - South West EnglandHistorical Tours - South West EnglandFull-day Tours - South West EnglandCategory