Departure & Return
We meet in front of Bath Abbey and the entrance to the Roman Baths. Look out for our A board and banner. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of the tour and introduce yourself to one of our guides
Your tour ends at the Holburne Museum which is of course the on screen home of Lady Danbury. After the tour you have the chance to explore the museum, sample the cakes in the café or visit Sydney Gardens, the only remaining Georgian Vauxhall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bath Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by BATH: 2-Hour Bath Walking Tour of Bridgerton Filming Locations.