- A private, tailor-made tour of WWII battlefields and gravesites in Normandy
- Get personalized, in-depth context on the events of D-Day, with plenty of time to ask questions
- Take advantage of the private format to research a relative or adapt to a busy travel schedule
- Receive local restaurant recommendations and enjoy a tasty lunch break at your own cost
Departure & Return
Place de Québec, Bayeux, Lower Normandy, across the central post office (Poste Centrale), off rue Larcher. Pass in front of the Restaurant Reine Mathilde, cross the tiny bridge: RDV point is close to Hotel Villa Lara: our vehicles are easily recognizable (Logo)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OVERLORDTOUR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.