3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover one of the Seven New Wonders of the World on this private 3-day hiking adventure along the Great Wall of China, including accommodation and meals. Hike along famous sections of the UNESCO-listed wall at Gubeikou, Jinshanling and Simatai, and escape the crowds as you visit nearby villages and discover sections of the original wall. Covering between 4 and 10 miles (6 and 16 km) each day, the hikes are moderate and a back-up vehicle is available en-route.
- 3-day private hiking tour of the Great Wall at Gubeikou, Jinshanling and Simatai
- Experience the lesser-traveled areas of the Great Wall with portions still in their original form
- Enjoy daily moderate hikes with your expert English-speaking guide
- Meet locals and discover the simple village lifestyle
- Support vehicles are available for your assistance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, all meals, accommodation and entrance fees included
- A great adventure for avid hikers!
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Visit three of the Great Wall’s least-crowded sections on this all-inclusive, private hiking tour.
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide with private transportation
2 nights' guesthouse accommoation based on twin share with daily breakfast
Drinking water and snacks for your hiking
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
- Nanyuan Airport, Beijing China
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that if requiring pickup and/or drop-off at any location other than the Beijing airport or hotel, you must advise tour operator (contact information will be provided in your confirmation voucher)
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities, using a wheelchair or for children who need strollers
- Your hike has a physical difficulty of moderate to strenuous, depending on physical fitness
- For two or more passengers: if there is an even number of people in your party, please choose the Double Occupancy tour option and you will be placed in double rooms, up to two people per room. If there is an odd number of people in your party, book Double Occupancy if you'd like three people to be placed together in a double room (contains two twin/single beds with an additional bed for a maximum of three adults); book Single Occupancy for the entire party if one person would like to have a double room to his/herself and the rest be placed in double rooms, with two people per room
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Adventure Travel Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Private Hiking Adventure on the Great Wall: Gubeikou, Jinshanling and Simatai?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Private Hiking Adventure on the Great Wall: Gubeikou, Jinshanling and Simatai?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Private Hiking Adventure on the Great Wall: Gubeikou, Jinshanling and Simatai?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Private Hiking Adventure on the Great Wall: Gubeikou, Jinshanling and Simatai?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijing4WD Tours - Northern ChinaSporting Events - Northern ChinaBus Tours - Northern ChinaHiking - Northern ChinaMulti-day Tours - Northern ChinaExtreme - Northern China4WD Tours - TianjinSporting Events - TianjinBus Tours - TianjinHiking - TianjinMulti-day Tours - TianjinExtreme - Tianjin4WD Tours - DatongSporting Events - DatongBus Tours - DatongHiking - DatongMulti-day Tours - DatongExtreme - DatongCategory
Beijing Zoo Juyongguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Juyong Pass) Marco Polo Bridge (Lugou Qiao)Imperial Garden of the Palace MuseumTemple of Earth (Ditan Park)Monument to the People’s HeroesGreat Wall from Jinshanling to SimataiShidu Nature ParkLongqingxia RavineDingling Tomb (Mausoleum of Emperor Wanli)ShichahaiGreat Wall at BadalingBell Tower (Zhonglou)Beijing Aquarium (Beijing Haiyangguan)Chaoyang Theatre798 Art DistrictInner Court (Nei Ting)Wangfujing Street (Wangfujing Dajie)Cuandixia Village Donghuamen Night Market