Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Depart Beijing for a day in order to visit the Ming Tombs and Great Wall of China at Badaling, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites. In the morning, see the royal burial complex of the Ming emperors with your informative guide. Have lunch and stop at a jade factory, then go to the Badaling section of the Great Wall, a well-preserved section with stunning ramparts and guard towers. Enjoy panoramic views of the mountainous landscape and an optional cable car ride to the Great Wall before returning to your Beijing hotel.
- Full-day tour to Ming Tombs and Great Wall of Chian at Badaling, from Beijing
- Hear the history of the Ming Tombs
- Walk along the Great Wall of China at the Badaling section
- Tour two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in China near Beijing
- Stop to visit a jade factory, teahouse and lunch restaurant
- Includes knowledgeable guide, entrance fees, Chinese lunch, and pickup and drop-off from hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Traditional Chinese lunch and drinking water.
English-speaking tour guide service.
Hotel pickup and drop-off (located within the 4th ring road in Beijing)
Round-way cable car at Badaling Great Wall.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 4th Ring Zone of Beijing City. Please enter the name and address of your hotel/airbnb/accommodation information in the blank of pickup location at the time of booking. If your hotel is near Beijing Airport, please contact us.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We offer complimentary pick up service from your hotel located within the 4th ring road in Beijing. If your hotel is not within the third ring road, your tour guide will call you at your hotel one day before departure to confirm your departure time and a pick-up point in Beijing city center. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi at your own expense.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trippest Mini Group Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The vendors do try to market the products at the jade market and tea stop, but overall an excellent value for a full day tour!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tombs Day Tour from Beijing
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijingBus Tours - Northern ChinaTrolley Tours - Northern ChinaHistorical Tours - Northern ChinaFull-day Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - TianjinTrolley Tours - TianjinHistorical Tours - TianjinFull-day Tours - TianjinBus Tours - DatongTrolley Tours - DatongHistorical Tours - DatongFull-day Tours - DatongCategory
Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan)Donghuamen Night MarketSt. Joseph's Church798 Art DistrictNine Dragon Screen at the Palace MuseumThe Legend of Kung Fu ShowBeijing Aquarium (Beijing Haiyangguan)Imperial Vault of HeavenLongqingxia RavineHuanghuacheng Great WallGreat Wall at JiankouMiaoying TempleImperial Garden of the Palace MuseumConfucius TempleNew Silk Alley Market (Xiu Shui)Capital MuseumBack Lakes (Hou Hai)Treasure GalleryDrum Tower (Gulou)Bell Tower (Zhonglou)