- Beat the Beijing crowds and get direct entry to the Forbidden City
- See one of Beijing’s top attractions and a UNESCO-listed site
- Conveniently use your passport to get entrance access
- Visit the Hall of Supreme Harmony and a Daoist Temple
Departure & Return
Departure PointForbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Passport name and number is required at time of booking for “all participants” upon booking
- Passport is required for all travelers on the day of travel for direct entry
- Please ensure all travelers' passport number and full name (must match your passport) is provided and accurate upon booking. Otherwise, you won't be able to access to the attraction
- The ticket is only valid on the day you book to travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If children's height over 1.2 meters (3'9"), please purchase Youth Ticket upon booking (under 1.2 meters is free to join) Please ensure you follow this restriction upon booking. Don't be risky as Forbidden City will not let your kids in for free if the height is over 1.2 meters.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lily's Tour Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: Beijing Forbidden City Admission Ticket.