8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Delve deep into Beijing’s rich culture on this private experience. Admire the UNESCO-protected Temple of Heaven, Jingshan Park, and Drum and Bell Towers; and explore the ‘hutong’ neighborhoods of courtyard homes and narrow lanes by foot and rickshaw. Savor an imperial-style lunch in Behai Park plus, learn a traditional craft like paper-cutting at a family home. Entrance fees, private transport, and central hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Private Beijing cultural tour including imperial-style lunch
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Temple of Heaven where China’s emperors prayed for good harvests
- Experience Liulichang Street, Jingshan Park, and the drum-beating ceremony at the Drum and Bell Towers
- Enjoy a Qing-style lunch at Beijing’s oldest imperial restaurant
- Ride a rickshaw through a hutong and learn a traditional craft at a family home
- Private transport, entrance fees, lunch, and central hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Experienced English-speaking guide
Imperial lunch/dinner with Soft drinks and beer
Rickshaw Ride and Handicraft Fee