10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cover two of China’s richest historical sites during this double-duty guided tour to the Huangyaguan Great Wall and Eastern Qing Tombs. Escape the crowds and visit one of the most rugged and picturesque stretches of the ancient barricade, once a strategic military outlook. Listen to enriching context from your private guide and explore the largest mausoleum complex in China. Tours include a savory lunch stop at a local village.
- An action-packed, two-for-one tour of Huangyaguan Great Wall and Eastern Qing Tombs
- Must-see sites: cover two of China’s most blockbuster attractions in a single visit
- Escape the crowds and discover a more rugged and less visited stretch of the Great Wall
- Get a slice of life outside the city at a local village and enjoy a tasty traditional lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing city)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if your hotel is out of the 4th ring road of Beijing)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel within the 5th ring road of Beijing city, If your hotel is out of the 5th
ring road of Beijing city, you can travel to the city to meet our guide ,or pick you up from your hotel(may have extra cost)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Beijing Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Eastern Qing Tombs and Huangyaguan Great Wall Private Day Tour from Beijing
4 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijingBus Tours - Northern ChinaHistorical Tours - Northern ChinaFull-day Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - TianjinHistorical Tours - TianjinFull-day Tours - TianjinBus Tours - DatongHistorical Tours - DatongFull-day Tours - DatongCategory
Chaoyang ParkBack Lake (Houhai)Monument to the People’s HeroesLama Temple (Yonghegong)Imperial Vault of HeavenBack Lakes (Hou Hai)798 Art DistrictBeijing National StadiumShichahaiGreat Wall at BadalingJuyongguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Juyong Pass) Drum Tower (Gulou)Miaoying TempleChairman Mao Memorial Hall (Maozhuxi Jinian Tang)Capital MuseumSt. Joseph's ChurchYandai Byway (Yandai Xiejie)Qianmen StreetMeridian Gate (Wumen)Shidu Nature Park