- Admission to Beijing Forbidden City: skip the long ticket lines
- See the Meridian Gate, Palace of Heavenly Purity, and Imperial Garden
- Choose to visit independently or upgrade to enjoy a guided tour
- No fixed entrance time: arrive and leave according to your schedule
Departure & Return
Departure PointForbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Peak Season (April 1st - October 31st): 8:30 - 17:00. Last Entry: 16:10.
- Off Season (November 1st - March 31st): 8:30 - 16:30. Last entry: 15:40.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Visitors must enter from Wu Men (South Gate), and exit from Shenwu Men (North Gate) or Donghua Men (East Gate).
- Passport name and number is required for “all participants” upon booking. Please make sure the passengers' information you fill in on your booking form is exactly the same as that on their passports. Otherwise, you may not be able to access to the attraction.
- No e-ticket or paper ticket. The only document is your passport. Please show your passport at the entrance for direct entry.
- The ticket is only valid on the day you book to travel.
- Group tickets can be verification under any one people of the group. No-show ticket is non-refundable after ticket verification.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- The Forbidden City is closed on Mondays due to the maintenance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trippest Mini Group Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use