- Experience the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall of China
- Enjoy a Chinese-style lunch
- Learn the history behind the Great Wall from an English-speaking guide
- Relax with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highway
Return point: Tour returns to the original departure point
What To Expect
Begin your ascent of more than 1,400 steps to the top of the section and marvel at verdant valleys, ancient watchtowers and preserved parapets as you climb. Snap photographs at the summit and take in the scenery, free from the disruption of large crowds.
Refuel with a traditional Chinese lunch after your climb and browse a cloisonné enamelware factory for special souvenirs. Rest during the journey back to your Beijing hotel, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hantang International Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Great Wall of China at Mutianyu Full-Day Tour Including Lunch from Beijing.