5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy Beijing’s floodlit sights and an imperial-style dinner on this private evening tour. Savor dishes favored by China’s last emperors at the Fangshan Restaurant in Beihai Park, and climb Jingshan Park Hill for far-reaching views over the city and illuminated Forbidden City. Stroll through lakeside Houhai and the historical 'hutong' lane of Yandai Xie, see the Drum Tower, and take a panoramic drive around Beijing’s Olympic Village, Tiananmen Square, and Chang’An Avenue.
- Private imperial dinner and Beijing night tour
- Imperial-style dinner at the Fangshan Restaurant in Beihai Park, including drinks
- Climb Jingshan Park Hill for views over Beijing and the illuminated Forbidden City
- Walk around lakeside Houhai, Yandai Xie hutong, and the Drum Tower
- Panoramic drive to see Beijing’s Olympic Village and the dragon-shaped Pangu complex
- See floodlit Tiananmen Square and bright lights of Chang’An Avenue
- Private air-conditioned transport, dinner with drinks, and central Beijing hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private, climate-controlled vehicle
Imperial cuisine dinner with soft drinks&local beer