5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the Great Wall on this tour from Beijing with a private driver. Get picked up at your hotel and travel to the Mutianyu Great Wall, a less crowded section. Explore independently and hike along the wall to see its many panoramic views at your own pace. Optional extras include a cable car ride and toboggan ride. Customize the start time of this private tour to suit your schedule.
- Discover a less crowded section of the Great Wall
- Customize the start time of the tour according to your needs
- Explore the wall at your own pace during free time
- Round-trip, private transportation from Beijing is included
Saved to wishlist!
Speaking basic english driver
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Great Wall entance fee and Shuttle bus ride
Private Air-conditioned vehicle
Cable car / chairlift and toboggan tickets for Great Wall
Departure & Return
Pick-up from your beijing city center hotel or airport
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age under 5 is free to join
- Car seat is available on request if advised at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Departure time is flexible. Please advice your preferred departure time upon booking or call the local operator 24 hours before. Otherwise your driver will pick you up at 8:00.a.m
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jenny's Guide & Driver Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Mutianyu Great Wall Trip With Speaking-English Driver?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Mutianyu Great Wall Trip With Speaking-English Driver?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "This personalized private tour is what we need to visit one of the most breathtaking and historical site in China, in a very short time and hassle free." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Mutianyu Great Wall Trip With Speaking-English Driver
5 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeLayover Tours Walking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijing4WD Tours - Northern ChinaSporting Events - Northern ChinaBus Tours - Northern ChinaExtreme - Northern ChinaLayover Tours - Northern China4WD Tours - TianjinSporting Events - TianjinBus Tours - TianjinExtreme - TianjinLayover Tours - Tianjin4WD Tours - DatongSporting Events - DatongBus Tours - DatongExtreme - DatongLayover Tours - DatongCategory
Wild Duck Lake National Wetland Park (Yeyahu)Shijia Hutong MuseumCuandixia Village Great Wall at JiankouConfucius TempleLiyuan TheatrePearl Market (Hongqiao Market)Lama Temple (Yonghegong)Marco Polo Bridge (Lugou Qiao)Chaoyang TheatreHall of Prayer for Good HarvestCapital MuseumDingling Tomb (Mausoleum of Emperor Wanli)Beijing Aquarium (Beijing Haiyangguan)Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan)Treasure GalleryChaoyang ParkWangfujing Street (Wangfujing Dajie)Longqingxia RavineChina Aviation Museum (Datangshan Museum)