9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a private tour to two monumental UNESCO World Heritage Sites located near Beijing: the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu and Ming Tombs. Your experienced guide takes you to the less-crowded Mutianyu section of the Great Wall, which offers superb viewing of historical and architectural features, along with sweeping views of the surroundings. Continue to the Ming Tombs, the royal burial complex for the emperors of the Ming Dynasty, and visit either the Sacred Way, Chang Ling Tomb or Ding Ling Tomb during your tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private full-day tour to the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu and Ming Tombs, from Beijing
- Enjoy a leisurely experience of the Great Wall of China away from the crowds
- Get great photo ops of the Great Wall, its ramparts and the scenic countryside
- Tour your choice of sites within the Ming Tombs royal burial complex
- See two significant UNESCO World Heritage Sites that date to the Ming Dynasty
- Includes lunch, private guide and vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
A local lunch
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees(one section of the the Ming Tombs)
Cable car/toboggan tickets for the Great Wall
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your centrally located Beijing hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you choose to have different language tour guide other than English or Chinese one, please ensure to make your booking at least 3 days in advance
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please choose to visit one of the Tomb or Sacred Way at Ming Tombs.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as a moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beijing Tour Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Beijing Day Trip: Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Beijing Day Trip: Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijingBus Tours - Northern ChinaHistorical Tours - Northern ChinaFull-day Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - TianjinHistorical Tours - TianjinFull-day Tours - TianjinBus Tours - DatongHistorical Tours - DatongFull-day Tours - DatongCategory
Meridian Gate (Wumen)Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan)Dongyue TempleDrum Tower (Gulou)China Aviation Museum (Datangshan Museum)Yandai Byway (Yandai Xiejie)Tiananmen (Gate of Heavenly Peace)Longqingxia RavineChaoyang ParkDingling Tomb (Mausoleum of Emperor Wanli)Huangyaguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Huangya Pass)NanluoguxiangCuandixia Village National Center for the Performing Arts (NCPA)Beijing Zoo St. Joseph's ChurchNew Silk Alley Market (Xiu Shui)Pearl Market (Hongqiao Market)Imperial Garden of the Palace MuseumNational Museum of China (NAMOC)