4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Great Wall of China is over 5000 miles long, so it can be overwhelming as a visitor to know the best parts to visit. This 4-day tour saves you time researching and helps you get the most out of your trip. Each day you’ll experience a new and exciting hike to a different part of the Great Wall with a guide to navigate and a campsite as your base.
- The perfect tour for hikers and outdoor enthusiasts
- Three nights camping and select meals included
- Stress-free travel—hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Go hiking along the Great Wall with a guide so you don’t get lost
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights camping as per itinerary and unlimited drinking water
Professional guide with private transportation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If airport pick up or drop off is required, please let us know your flight details in advance. Thanks!
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
- Nanyuan Airport, Beijing China
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Adventure Travel Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: 4-Day Great Wall Hiking and Camping from Beijing?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: 4-Day Great Wall Hiking and Camping from Beijing?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: 4-Day Great Wall Hiking and Camping from Beijing?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: 4-Day Great Wall Hiking and Camping from Beijing?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijing4WD Tours - Northern ChinaSporting Events - Northern ChinaBus Tours - Northern ChinaHiking - Northern ChinaMulti-day Tours - Northern ChinaExtreme - Northern China4WD Tours - TianjinSporting Events - TianjinBus Tours - TianjinHiking - TianjinMulti-day Tours - TianjinExtreme - Tianjin4WD Tours - DatongSporting Events - DatongBus Tours - DatongHiking - DatongMulti-day Tours - DatongExtreme - DatongCategory
Longqingxia RavineHuguang Guild HallCapital MuseumTreasure GalleryNew Silk Alley Market (Xiu Shui)Hall of Prayer for Good HarvestOld Summer Palace (Yuanming Yuan)Great Wall at BadalingMeridian Gate (Wumen)Prince Gong Mansion (Gong Wang Fu)Beijing Zoo Chang'an Avenue (Chang'an Jie)Confucius TempleSt. Joseph's ChurchNine Dragon Screen at the Palace MuseumInner Court (Nei Ting)Back Lakes (Hou Hai)Chairman Mao Memorial Hall (Maozhuxi Jinian Tang)Imperial Vault of HeavenWangfujing Street (Wangfujing Dajie)