8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the glory of ancient China on this full-day tour of two remarkable UNESCO World Heritage sites – the Great Wall of China and the Ming Tombs. Enjoy the undivided attention of your private guide as you walk along the wall at Juyongguan and learn how it was first constructed during the Han Dynasty. After a typical Chinese lunch (included), stroll the Spirit Way and explore the ancient Ming Tombs, built to house the emperors of the Ming dynasty.
- Private day trip from Beijing to the Great Wall of China and the Ming Tombs
- Climb the Juyongguan Pass, a strategic military stronghold at the Great Wall
- Discover Ming Dynasty history and treasures at the Ming Tombs
- Private tour ensures personalized attention and experience
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
In one day, visit the Juyongguan Great Wall and the Changling Tomb: the largest, best-preserved Ming Tomb.
Saved to wishlist!
Private vehicle for hotel pickup, drop-off and sightseeing
Transportation to and from Juyongguan section of Great Wall and Ming Tombs
English-speaking private guide