8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See three of Beijing’s most famous landmarks on a full-day tour that starts in the city and travels to the Great Wall of China. Start with a guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Forbidden City, and walk by the monuments of Tiananmen Square, including Chairman Mao’s Mausoleum. Then depart for the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall of China, riding in a cable car up to the ramparts then walking around for great vantage points. Learn about the sights from your informative guide throughout a memorable tour.
- Gain insight into the power of imperial China on a tour of the Forbidden City
- Ride a cable car round-trip at to the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu
- Enjoy free time to walk along the Great Wall and get great photo ops
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Beijing
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
A maximum of six participants makes this tour perfect for those who prefer a calmer, more personal experience.
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Professional Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 4th Ring Zone of Beijing City
Round-way cable car transfer at the Great Wall at Mutianyu
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
1. Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 4th Ring Zone of Beijing City. Please enter the name and address of your hotel/airbnb/accommodation information in the blank of pickup location at the time of booking.
2. You can go to one of meeting hotels: Regent Beijing, Gehua New Century Hotel. Transportation is at your own expense. Exact meeting time will be reconfirmed one day earlier.
3. Book an additional transfer service with us if your hotel is outside of the 4th Ring Zone. We will pick up from and return to your hotel, Round-way: US$35. If your hotel is near airport (PEK), Round-way: US$45. Please specify in the "Special Request" at the time of your booking. We will arrange it accordingly. You can pay the driver in cash.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Passport information is required for the forbidden city tickets booking, please forward each individual traveler's full name and passport number at the time of booking.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 4th Ring Zone of Beijing City.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You will receive details about tour guide and exact pickup time in your voucher the day before. And the tour guide will also call you via hotel or leave a message for you about pickup time the night before tour.
- If your booking has more than 6 people, all of you will be upgraded to a private tour group without other participants.
- Most travelers can participate
- We include round-way cable car or round-way chairlift/toboggan. If you want to take cable car up and toboggan down, please pay the price difference CNY100 per person at your own expense.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. We try to meet individual requirement but can NOT 100% satisfy. Thank you for your understanding.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trippest Mini Group Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mini Group: Beijing Forbidden City Tour with Great Wall Hiking at Mutianyu?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mini Group: Beijing Forbidden City Tour with Great Wall Hiking at Mutianyu?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mini Group: Beijing Forbidden City Tour with Great Wall Hiking at Mutianyu?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mini Group: Beijing Forbidden City Tour with Great Wall Hiking at Mutianyu
6 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHikingTrolley Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBeijingBus Tours - Northern ChinaCity Tours - Northern ChinaHiking - Northern ChinaTrolley Tours - Northern ChinaHistorical Tours - Northern ChinaFull-day Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - TianjinCity Tours - TianjinHiking - TianjinTrolley Tours - TianjinHistorical Tours - TianjinFull-day Tours - TianjinBus Tours - DatongCity Tours - DatongHiking - DatongTrolley Tours - DatongHistorical Tours - DatongFull-day Tours - DatongCategory
Shidu Nature Park Tours & TicketsYandai Byway (Yandai Xiejie) Tours & Tickets798 Art District Tours & TicketsChina World Trade Center (Guomao) Tours & TicketsImperial Garden of the Palace Museum Tours & TicketsGreat Wall from Jinshanling to Simatai Tours & TicketsNew Silk Alley Market (Xiu Shui) Tours & TicketsPrince Gong Mansion (Gong Wang Fu) Tours & TicketsTemple of Earth (Ditan Park) Tours & TicketsDongyue Temple Tours & TicketsNational Center for the Performing Arts (NCPA) Tours & TicketsTiananmen (Gate of Heavenly Peace) Tours & TicketsChaoyang Park Tours & TicketsBeijing Aquarium (Beijing Haiyangguan) Tours & TicketsThe Legend of Kung Fu Show Tours & TicketsQianmen Street Tours & TicketsCapital Museum Tours & TicketsWild Duck Lake National Wetland Park (Yeyahu) Tours & TicketsHall of Prayer for Good Harvest Tours & TicketsJuyongguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Juyong Pass) Tours & Tickets