6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Wine tasting and driving don’t mix—so let your guide take the strain on this impressive full-day tour. Check off not one but two UNESCO World Heritage sites—the 8th-century Islamic city of Anjar and the Roman temples of Baalbek—and enjoy a wine tasting at the Chateau Ksara winery. Tour includes door-to-door round-trip transportation from your hotel.
- Explore the UNESCO-listed ruins of Anjar, an 8th-century Umayyad city
- Marvel at the vast Roman temples of UNESCO-listed Baalbek
- Discover Lebanese wine with a tour and tasting at the Chateau Ksara winery
- Relax with door-to-door round-trip guided transport from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel in Beirut
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DAVE LEBANON DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Superior Quality: Baalbak - Ksara - Anjar (full day)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Superior Quality: Baalbak - Ksara - Anjar (full day)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Superior Quality: Baalbak - Ksara - Anjar (full day)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Superior Quality: Baalbak - Ksara - Anjar (full day)
6 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBeirut4WD Tours - LarnacaSporting Events - LarnacaBus Tours - LarnacaAudio Guides - LarnacaExtreme - LarnacaHistorical Tours - Larnaca4WD Tours - Tel AvivSporting Events - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivAudio Guides - Tel AvivExtreme - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel Aviv4WD Tours - AmmanSporting Events - AmmanBus Tours - AmmanAudio Guides - AmmanExtreme - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanCategory
Beirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsMartyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs) Tours & TicketsJeita Grotto Tours & TicketsJounieh Tours & TicketsQadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha) Tours & TicketsBanque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban) Tours & TicketsByblos (Jbeil) Tours & TicketsForest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Tours & TicketsHamra Street (Rue Hamra) Tours & TicketsBeiteddine (Beit ed-Dine) Tours & TicketsDowntown Beirut (Beirut Central District) Tours & TicketsMim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth) Tours & Tickets