5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
With over 5,000 years of history, Beirut boasts some spectacular museums. But you don’t have to brave Lebanese traffic or complicated taxis to discover them. This small-group guided door-to-door tour takes in history and archaeology at the National Museum of Beirut, ancient and modern currencies at the Banque du Liban Museum, a world-class mineral collection at the Mim Mineral Museum, and the Nicolas Sursock Museum, an art-filled mansion.
- See Beirut’s top four museums, including the National Museum of Beirut
- Guide brings you straight to collection highlights, saving you time
- Capped at just 15 travelers for a more intimate experience
- Hassle-free round-trip transfers direct from your Beirut hotel
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup travelers from any hotel in Beirut
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DAVE LEBANON DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Superior Quality: Beirut 4 Museums (full day)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Superior Quality: Beirut 4 Museums (full day)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Superior Quality: Beirut 4 Museums (full day)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Superior Quality: Beirut 4 Museums (full day)
5 to 7 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBeirutBus Tours - LarnacaAudio Guides - LarnacaHistorical Tours - LarnacaBus Tours - Tel AvivAudio Guides - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanAudio Guides - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanCategory
Mim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth)Beirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth)JouniehBanque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban)Byblos (Jbeil)Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Hamra Street (Rue Hamra)Martyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs)Qadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha)Downtown Beirut (Beirut Central District)Jeita GrottoBeiteddine (Beit ed-Dine)