9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Negotiating the hairpin bends on Lebanon’s mountain roads can be terrifying. Leave that to your private driver/guide and soak up the scenery on this door-to-door adventure to the Qadisha Valley, Bcharré village, and the Cedars of God. Visit the Gibran Museum, dedicated to poet Khalil Gibran; hike among ancient churches and monasteries; and see cedars so majestic they hold UNESCO World Heritage status. Tour excludes entrance fees.
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Qadisha Valley, with Bcharré and the Cedars of God
- Admire rugged mountain landscapes and ancient monasteries
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
- Enjoy a more intimate journey: just you, your guests, and your driver/guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English speaking driver
All entrance fees
Local guide in Baalbek
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up travellers from destinations near Beirut city centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lebanon Tours & travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Trip to Qadisha, Hiking in Cedars and Baalbek?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Trip to Qadisha, Hiking in Cedars and Baalbek?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Private Trip to Qadisha, Hiking in Cedars and Baalbek
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBeirutHiking - LarnacaWalking Tours - LarnacaHiking - Tel AvivWalking Tours - Tel AvivHiking - AmmanWalking Tours - AmmanCategory
Our Lady of Lebanon (Notre Dame du Liban)Beirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth)Banque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban)Martyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs)Jeita GrottoDowntown Beirut (Beirut Central District)Byblos (Jbeil)Qadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha)Beiteddine (Beit ed-Dine)JouniehMim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth)Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab)