- Beirut, Beiteddine and Deir El Qamar full-day tour
- See top Lebanon attractions such as the Martyrs’ Statue, Beiteddine Palace and the Mosque of Emir Fakhr Eddine
- Savor traditional Lebanese cuisine at a delicious local restaurant (included)
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your expert local guide
- Travel by air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
Alternatively, we offer pick up and drop from Hotels located in Beirut City Only. (No Pick up from Hostels, airbnbs, or private residences). You must provide hotel name upon booking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then make your way southeast to the village of Beiteddine (Beit El Dine), where you’ll follow your guide to the incredible Beiteddine Palace. Built in the early 19th century, this incredible complex is home to galleries and staterooms decorated with art from across Europe. The mueum is now home to a museum that includes jewelry, weapons and archeological artifacts.
Once you’ve explored the palace head to the village of eir El Qamar (Deit El Kamar). Once the capital of Mount Lebanon, this quiet town is now home to a souk (market), mosque, church and museum. You’ll have time to take in the local architecture as you explore the village highlights with your guide.
Finally, enjoy a typical Lebanese lunch of local dishes (included) before touring the most famous ruins of Deir El Qamar. Your guide will explain the importance and significance of the Mosque and Castle of Emir Melhem Shehab before you make your way back to Beirut in the air-conditioned comfort of your coach.
Please note: Though the US Department of State has issued a warning against travel to Lebanon due to safety and security concerns, Viator’s Lebanon tours continue to operate with no disruptions. We are in frequent contact with our local suppliers and guides in Lebanon, and they report that all tours are operating as scheduled. Should the situation change, we will update this information and customers will be notified of alterations or cancellations to tours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nakhal & Cie
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Beirut Panoramic City Tour, Beiteddine Palace & Deir El Qamar.