9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the self-drive dangers and relax with a designated driver at the wheel as you check off two UNESCO World Heritage Sites and one delicious wine tasting on this action-packed tour. Immerse in the Bekaa Valley’s rich history as you explore the Roman ruins of Baalbek and the 8th-century Islamic city of Anjar with local experts. After a restaurant lunch, discover the Chateau Ksara winery and savor Lebanese wines.
- Explore the Bekaa Valley, visiting Baalbek, Anjar, and Chateau Ksara
- Feast on a Lebanese lunch and enjoy a tasting of local wines
- Ensure attention from your local expert guides in a group no larger than 15
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All entrance fees
Wine tasting / Amateur Tasting
English Speaking Driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up travellers from destinations near Beirut city centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lebanon Tours & travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Tour to Baalbek, Anjar and Ksara with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Tour to Baalbek, Anjar and Ksara with Lunch?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Tour to Baalbek, Anjar and Ksara with Lunch
8 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBeirutFood Tours - LarnacaBus Tours - LarnacaWine Tastings - LarnacaHistorical Tours - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaFood Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivWine Tastings - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivFood Tours - AmmanBus Tours - AmmanWine Tastings - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Mim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsForest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Tours & TicketsJeita Grotto Tours & TicketsBeirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsJounieh Tours & TicketsOur Lady of Lebanon (Notre Dame du Liban) Tours & TicketsBanque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban) Tours & TicketsMartyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs) Tours & TicketsQadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha) Tours & TicketsByblos (Jbeil) Tours & TicketsBeiteddine (Beit ed-Dine) Tours & TicketsDowntown Beirut (Beirut Central District) Tours & Tickets