8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get out of the city and explore Lebanon on this private full-day guided tour. Depart from your Beirut hotel in a private vehicle and make your way to Jeita Grotto. In the company of a guide, admire the limestone cliffs of the grotto from a boat. Continue to Byblos and learn about its history as you explore the old castle and souks. After lunch, pause in Harissa and ride a cable car to a statue of the Virgin Mary. Snap photos of the panoramic view.
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel comfortably in a private vehicle
- Learn about the area from your guide
- Enjoy the sweeping views in Harissa
Saved to wishlist!
Comfortable Private Transportation
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English speaking driver
Local guide in Byblos
All entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from all hotel and destination within Beirut.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lebanon Tours & travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jeita Grotto through Harissa and Byblos Full Day Private Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Jeita Grotto through Harissa and Byblos Full Day Private Trip?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Jeita Grotto through Harissa and Byblos Full Day Private Trip
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeirutBus Tours - LarnacaArchaeology Tours - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaBus Tours - Tel AvivArchaeology Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanArchaeology Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Jeita GrottoDowntown Beirut (Beirut Central District)Byblos (Jbeil)Hamra Street (Rue Hamra)Mim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth)JouniehQadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha)Beirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth)Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Banque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban)Martyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs)Beiteddine (Beit ed-Dine)