- Private transfer from Beirut International Airport to your Beirut city hotel
- Be met and assisted at the airport when you arrive
- Private vehicle carries up to 6 people
- Stress-free way to arrive in Beirut
Departure & Return
After you have collected your luggage at the Airport, the driver will meet you at the arrivals hall located outside the customs area. The driver will be holding a sheet with the lead passenger's name. Dates: Daily
What To Expect
Have your flight and hotel information available when booking and receive immediate confirmation. Present the voucher provided to your driver before making your way to your Beirut hotel.
The price of this service is calculated per person and based on six adults per vehicle.
Please note: Though the US Department of State has issued a warning against travel to Lebanon due to safety and security concerns, Viator’s Lebanon tours continue to operate with no disruptions. We are in frequent contact with our local suppliers and guides in Lebanon, and they report that all tours are operating as scheduled. Should the situation change, we will update this information and customers will be notified of alterations or cancellations to tours.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
- Guests Should specify the Hotel name within Beirut City for the drop-off; This services is not applied if the guests are staying in Hostels or airbnbs, or private residents.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nakhal & Cie
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff