8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cover three of Lebanon’s most captivating sites on this full-day, private combo tour, departing from Beirut. Explore the crystallized limestone caves of Jeita Grotto, learn about the ancient Phoenicians in the thousands-year-old coastal city of Byblos, and travel by cable car for stunning panoramic views over Beirut and Jounieh Bay. Tours include private, chauffeured vehicle transfers.
- A full-day private, chauffeured tour of Jeita Grotto, Byblos, and Harissa
- Cover thousands of years of Lebanese history, and a mix of natural and cultural sites
- Relax with comfortable, door-to-door transportation, including hotel transfers
- Enjoy a fully private tour experience, unique to you and your party
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees to the sites
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from all hotels in Beirut
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/8/2018 - 10/30/2022
|Tuesday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beirut Airport Transfer
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeirutBus Tours - LarnacaArchaeology Tours - LarnacaHistorical Tours - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaBus Tours - Tel AvivArchaeology Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanArchaeology Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Downtown Beirut (Beirut Central District)Beirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth)Qadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha)Byblos (Jbeil)JouniehJeita GrottoHamra Street (Rue Hamra)Mim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth)Martyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs)Banque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban)Beiteddine (Beit ed-Dine)