- Private day trip from Beirut to Byblos, Jeita Grotto, and Harissa
- Take a scenic drive through Byblos, one of the world’s oldest cities
- Explore one of the most intriguing archaeological areas in Beirut
- Visit attractions such as the Jeita Grotto, Byblos Castle, and the Virgin Mary Statue in Harissa
- Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary from your expert local guide
- Private tour by comfortable minivan ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointBeirut, Beirut
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
From Jeita make your way to Byblos—one of the oldest cities on earth. Home to more than 24 successive civilizations, this 7,000-year-old city is among the top archeological areas in the nation. Follow your guide through some of the highlights, including the Byblos Castle, as you explore this ancient destination.
Enjoy a traditional Lebanese lunch (own expense) before making your way to Harissa to the Statue of the Virgin Mary—including the chapel and spiral staircase—and have the opportunity to look out over impressive views of the Bay of Jounieh. Your guide explains how these religious sites are a destination for pilgrims from across the globe. Settle back into the comfort of your private vehicle for the return trip to your Beirut hotel, where this incredible tour ends.
Please note: Though the US Department of State has issued a warning against travel to Lebanon due to safety and security concerns, Viator’s Lebanon tours continue to operate with no disruptions. We are in frequent contact with our local suppliers and guides in Lebanon, and they report that all tours are operating as scheduled. Should the situation change, we will update this information and customers will be notified of alterations or cancellations to tours.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note: Jeita Grotto will be closed for maintenance from (February 1 to 15)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nakhal & Cie
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Byblos, Jeita Grotto and Harissa Day Trip from Beirut.