- A small-group tour to Baalbek, Anjar, and Ksara from Beirut, with lunch
- Group sizes are capped to ensure personalized attention from your guides, with plenty of time for questions
- Travel between locations in a comfortable and climate-controlled private minivan, with hotel transfers
- Go behind the scenes to learn how Lebanese wine is made—and peek inside the on-site cave
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beirut Daily Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "The visit to Baalbek was worth the bus for the ruins were some of the.most intact of Roman ruins that I had seen." See review