- Day trip from Beirut to Tyre, Sidon and Maghdouche
- Explore World Heritage-listed Tyre and see its beautiful buildings, such as the Crusader Cathedral of Tyre
- See Lebanon's famous landmarks like the Sidon Sea Castle
- Savor a traditional Lebanese lunch of hot and cold meze or tapas
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your local expert guide
- Travel by air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
Alternatively, we offer pick up and drop from Hotels located in Beirut City Only. (No Pick up from Hostels, airbnbs, or private residences). You must provide hotel name upon booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nakhal & Cie
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A delicious lunch was offered, the Mezze was plentiful and good service." See review