1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Follow in the footsteps of the real Saint Nicholas on a full-day trip to Myra, Demre, and the Island of Kekova, where ancient ruins are sunk beneath clear Mediterranean water. You’ll visit the places that Saint Nicholas lived and worshipped, see the frescos in his Demre church, then cruise to the Island of Kekova to swim and explore. This full-day Saint Nicholas tour includes pickup and drop-off at hotels in Belek, a buffet lunch, entrance fees, and all activities, and it’s a fascinating peek into Turkey’s Christian heritage.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Buffet lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
entrance to Myra and St Nicholas church
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel close to the security gate / main gate of the hotel.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saint Nicholas Tour with Island of Kekova Cruise from Belek?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Saint Nicholas Tour with Island of Kekova Cruise from Belek?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Saint Nicholas Tour with Island of Kekova Cruise from Belek?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Saint Nicholas Tour with Island of Kekova Cruise from Belek?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 13266P38
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDining ExperiencesArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursLunch CruisesWater ToursMulti-day CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBelekBus Tours - Turkish RivieraDining Experiences - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraOvernight Tours - Turkish RivieraLunch Cruises - Turkish RivieraWater Tours - Turkish RivieraMulti-day Cruises - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraCategory