7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Navigate the Korpulu Canyon on this 7-hour guided whitewater rafting tour from Belek. Travel 8 miles (13 km) in a raft over the river, including a number of exciting rapids, and finish up with a well-deserved lunch. All equipment and instruction, as well as hotel pickup and drop-off, are included.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Excellent value for money
- All necessary equipment included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All necessary equipment: helmet, life jacket, paddles
Souvenir photos and DVD's (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel, close to security gate / main gate of the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions like asthma
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Koprulu Canyon Whitewater Rafting with Lunch From Belek?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Koprulu Canyon Whitewater Rafting with Lunch From Belek?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Koprulu Canyon Whitewater Rafting with Lunch From Belek?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Koprulu Canyon Whitewater Rafting with Lunch From Belek?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
- "The minibus arrived 45 minutes late, due to guests at the previous pickup hotels showing up late - not Viator's fault." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeRaftingFloat Trips Full-day ToursWhite Water Rafting Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBelek4WD Tours - Turkish RivieraSporting Events - Turkish RivieraNature and Wildlife - Turkish RivieraWater Tours - Turkish RivieraExtreme - Turkish RivieraRafting - Turkish RivieraFloat Trips - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraWhite Water Rafting - Turkish RivieraCategory