Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Cycle through Belfast and see more than you could on foot
- Learn about the Belfast landmarks you pass by along the way
- Stop at some historic Belfast pubs for a pint
- Suitable for both individual travelers and large groups
Departure & Return
Departure & Return: Sunday to Thursday: All our tours depart & return from our location at: Wee Toast Tours Spencer House 65-67 Royal Avenue Belfast BT1 1FE
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Folks with medical restrictions may choose to take a non-pedal seat.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 96 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wee Toast Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff