Departure & Return
Left hand side of the front gates at Belfast City Hall. Guide will be wearing Odyssey Tours jacket / identity badge
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a walking tour. We recommend comfortable shoes.
- This tour takes place in all weathers. Please dress appropriately.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Odyssey Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Belfast The Story of a City.