- Gain a comprehensive overview of the city in 1 afternoon
- Learn about Belfast's past, present, and future from your guide
- Receive personalized attention and recommendations on a small-group tour
- Explore by foot for an active and immersive experience
Departure & Return
We will meet in front of the Big Fish. And your guide will be wearing a blue checked bag.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Be prepared for the Weather as it's known to rain in these parts. And maybe a tad cold over the winter months. So a nice warm hat, coat and gloves would be good. And as for Summer yeah Sun protection is always handy. Not for getting the sunglasses of course it can be bright along the river Lagan anytime of year.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY belfastology walking tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience