8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the many wonders of Northern Ireland on this action-packed day tour. You won’t have to worry about booking transport as you’ll be picked up from the port. Travel on a comfortable coach between dispersed attractions. Highlights include multiple filming locations from the Game of Thrones, Bushmills Distillery, Ballycastle, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, and the spectacular UNESCO-listed Giants Causeway.
- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Giants Causeway
- See a filming location from the Game of Thrones—Carnlough Harbour
- A guide will accompany you so you don’t get lost
- Get access to lots of beautiful photo spots, such as White Park Bay
Saved to wishlist!
Fully guided tour
Pick up from cruise ship
Entrance fees( rope bridge if you choose to cross)
whiskey tastings ( if you choose to taste
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your cruiseship once you have berthed .
- Cruise Ship Terminal Belfast, 48 Airport Rd W, Belfast BT3 9EA, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/10/2020 - 10/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There is a little 20mins walk to Giants causeway
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Irish tour guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion Giants Causeway Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion Giants Causeway Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion Giants Causeway Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion Giants Causeway Private Tour
8 to 9 hours
5 hours 55 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
5 hours 50 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 50 minutes
5 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursDistillery Tours Ports of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelfastShore Excursions - DublinBus Tours - DublinDistillery Tours - DublinPorts of Call Tours - DublinFull-day Tours - DublinShore Excursions - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowDistillery Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingCategory
HMS CarolineBelfast Grand Opera HouseEileen Hickey Irish Republican History MuseumBallintoy HarbourHarland & Wolff Drawing OfficesAntrim Coast RoadBelfast Customs HouseOld Bushmills DistilleryUlster MuseumSS NomadicTitanic's Dock and Pump-HouseOdyssey Pavilion & SSE ArenaBelfast Botanic Gardens & Palm HouseAlbert Memorial ClockCushendunParliament Buildings (Stormont)Carrickfergus CastleBelfast Peace WallShankillBelfast City Hall