- Be immersed in the ambiance of the city on a night walk
- A comprehensive itinerary eliminates the need for advance planning
- Get the local experience as you explore with a Belfast native
- Pick up mementos and souvenirs with a 10% gift shop discount
Departure & Return
Your guide will be outside the grounds by the main gates of City Hall, near the vertical information board. Wearing a blue checked backpack.
Our Walk will end in St. Anne's Square by the Statue of Anne.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY belfastology walking tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Eclectic Belfast Evening Walking Tour.