- Full-day tour of Northern Ireland and the Giant’s Causeway from Belfast
- Soak up the scenery along the Antrim Coast Road
- Explore the Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland’s only UNESCO World Heritage site
- Walk over the Atlantic Ocean on the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Visit the atmospheric ruins of Dunluce Castle
Departure & Return
Facing Grand Opera House - Checkin inside shop 8:45am tour departs at 9:00am sharp
What To Expect
Brave a walk across the historic rope bridge (March-Oct only; extra cost), which passes 100ft (30m) over the Atlantic Ocean and connects the coastal cliffs of Northern Ireland to Carrick-a-Rede Island.
Next, enjoy free time to explore the Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland’s only UNESCO World Heritage site. Snap photos of the extraordinary natural wonder as you clamber over its unusual basalt columns and look out over the windswept coast. Be sure to ask your guide how the Giant’s Causeway got its name too – Irish mythology tells stories of a giant named Finn MacCool.
After strolling along the Giant’s Causeway, stop for lunch at one of the coastal restaurants (own expense), before starting the journey back to Belfast. Along the way, stop to roam the ruins of the seafront Dunluce Castle, and hear how the medieval castle was used as a filming location for Game of Thrones.
After an action-packed day, end your tour back in central Belfast.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tours Belfast
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms