2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
During your time in Belfast, take a small-group walking tour and learn more about the 30-year conflict period dubbed the "Troubles." Learn how Belfast transformed from a small settlement to a powerhouse in Northern Ireland from your guide. Discover the politics, religion, art, and architecture that makes Northern Ireland unique as you walk around the capital city.
- Maximize time in Belfast with a walking tour
- Learn about Belfast’s history dubbed "The Troubles"
- Gain insight into local culture and religion from your guide
- A small group limited to 15 ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Wireless Audio Tour Guide System - so that all guests can hear the guide clearly.
Departure & Return
Donegall Square N, Belfast BT1, UK
Join our tour at front gates of Belfast City Hall
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours Belfast
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during More Than "The Troubles" History Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during More Than "The Troubles" History Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during More Than "The Troubles" History Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
More Than "The Troubles" History Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 21 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBelfastFood Tours - DublinCity Tours - DublinAudio Guides - DublinMarkets - DublinWalking Tours - DublinHistorical Tours - DublinFood Tours - GlasgowCity Tours - GlasgowAudio Guides - GlasgowMarkets - GlasgowWalking Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowFood Tours - StirlingCity Tours - StirlingAudio Guides - StirlingMarkets - StirlingWalking Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingCategory
Belfast Grand Opera HouseAlbert Memorial ClockBallycastleBelfast Falls RoadBelfast Botanic Gardens & Palm HouseUlster MuseumTitanic's Dock and Pump-HouseEileen Hickey Irish Republican History MuseumBelfast Peace WallCarrickfergus CastleDunluce CastleOdyssey Pavilion & SSE ArenaBelfast Customs HouseVictoria Square Shopping CentreCushendunCarrick-a-Rede Rope BridgeHMS CarolineBallintoy HarbourOld Bushmills DistilleryDark Hedges