Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Belgrade half-day walking tour
- View key city landmarks, like Terazije Square and the Belgrade Cathedral
- Learn about local history, from ancient to modern times
- Meet your guide at a centrally located point
Departure & Return
In front of the Serbian National Assembly. Our guide will be located between horse monuments.
What To Expect
Continue to the New Court and Nikola Pašić Square, where you’ll find a dramatic fountain monument to a former Belgrade Mayor. Pass the Syndicate House on your way to Terazije Square, among the most gracious public spaces in the city.
See the Prince Mihail Monument in Republic Square, and learn the stories behind the National Theater and National Museum. Stroll down bustling Knez Mihailo Street to find some of Belgrade’s best shopping, then walk to Kalemegdan Park and the Belgrade Cathedral. This tour concludes at the Belgrade Fortress, located on the edge of the Sava and Danube Rivers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water are recommended.
- A dress code is required if you want to enter places of worship and selected museums. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Serbia Tour Operator
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It is an interesting walk in the city of Belgrade." See review