- 2.5-hour underground Belgrade walking tour, with an expert guide
- Explore the historical caves, tunnels and bunkers hidden under Serbia’s capital
- See the Roman relics under Belgrade Fortess, including a Roman Hall and water well
- Peep into a gunpowder warehouse built by the Austrians in their war against the Ottomans
- View a military bunker built during the rule of President Tito and the Cold War
- Learn about the various periods of history evidenced by the tunnels and caverns
Departure & Return
Starting point is in front of Rajiceva Shopping Mall, next to Starbucks.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Serbia Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas