- 2.5-hour underground Belgrade walking tour, with an expert guide
- Explore the historical caves, tunnels and bunkers hidden under Serbia’s capital
- See the Roman relics under Belgrade Fortess, including a Roman Hall and water well
- Peep into a gunpowder warehouse built by the Austrians in their war against the Ottomans
- View a military bunker built during the rule of President Tito and the Cold War
- Learn about the various periods of history evidenced by the tunnels and caverns
Departure & Return
Starting point is in front of Rajiceva Shopping Mall, next to Starbucks.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Serbia Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
See all safety measures taken by Underground & Dungeons of the Belgrade Fortress (4 locations).