Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour private kayaking tour of Belgrade’s Great War Island
- Paddle around the scenic island on the Danube and Sava, and learn its natural and military history
- Spot herons, ducks and other prized birds in the protected marshlands
- Visit Veliki Galijaš, the canal-lake that runs through the island
- Drift by willow forests and stop at Lido Beach, a sandy beach on the island’s tip
- Enjoy the tranquil waters and great views of Belgrade’s skyline
- Benefit from a personalized experience and the full attention of a private guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code - shorts, t-shirt, swimming suit (optional), sandals/sneakers/barefoot
- Spare clothes & footwear
- Group size minimum: 1 people.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Belgrade Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.