4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the crowded public transit, slow traffic, and blisters on your feet and take a guided bike tour around Belgrade. You’ll cover a huge amount of the city’s attractions, including the Church of St.Nicholas and Zemun, while still enjoying the great outdoors. All along the way, your guide will tell you the history of the city and its people. Best of all, you’ll enjoy a picturesque ride along the Danube.
- Experience both the old and new sides of Belgrade with your guide
- Skip busy traffic and public transportation and see the city on a bike
- Ask questions and hear the fascinating history of the Serbian capital
- Don't fuss over bike rental, as one is provided for you
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Departure PointRepublic Square, next the big metal clock
Every day @ 2:30pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Serbia Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelgradeCity Tours - TimisoaraMountain Bike Tours - TimisoaraHalf-day Tours - TimisoaraCity Tours - SarajevoMountain Bike Tours - SarajevoHalf-day Tours - SarajevoCity Tours - VisokoMountain Bike Tours - VisokoHalf-day Tours - VisokoCategory