- Danube River tour features one of Europe’s oldest urban settlements
- Enjoy dramatic views of a 14th-century fortress
- Included entrance fees and save time and money upon arrival
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Belgrade hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at your accommodation-hotel or apartment or at agreed place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 3 people per shared group option booking is required!
- Service animals allowed
- Bring some snacks with you since the break for lunch will be around 3 p.m!
- Wear some comfortable shoes, the hiking path is total 2 km long!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Serbia Inspired Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Blue Danube Tour - Iron Gate National Park.