- Full-day Eastern Serbia Monasteries and Resava Cave tour from Belgrade
- Learn about Serbia’s medieval history as you explore the ‘Serbian Medieval Kingdom’ of Pomoravlje
- Tour the magnificent medieval monasteries of Ravanica and Manasija
- Explore the ancient Resava cave with its dramatic stalactites and stalagmites
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, and round-trip transport
- Choice of private or small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Even during summer months, it's quite breezy in the cave, so we advise bringing warm clothes and comfortable shoes.
- We never cancel our tours, however, if you are the only person on a shared tour, a supplement of 50% will be applied. At latest 24 hours before the trip, you will be informed in the case that you are the only guest on tour, and we will offer a choice between canceling the tour with no fees applied, or paying the supplement of 50% of the price.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- The tour includes an entrance to places of worship, so please wear appropriate clothing.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY VICTOR TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized