Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about Belgrade’s Jewish history from an art historian guide
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Enjoy hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Savor refreshments at a Belgrade tavern
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT NOTES: Jewish Historical Museum is closed after 2 pm, and Jewish Cemetery is closed on Saturdays. Alternative content will be offered if the tour has to be delivered in these times.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Belgrade!
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Jewish Heritage in Belgrade - Private Tour.