8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Escape the hustle and bustle of Belgrade and explore the Serbian countryside during this full-day small-group tour. Start at the 15th-century Manasija Monastery to learn about its history before heading to the 80 million-year-old Resava Cave to explore its massive halls, columns, draperies, and flowstone walls. End the tour at the Veliki Buk Waterfall, one of the highest in Serbia at 65 feet (20 meters) tall.
- Discover the Serbian countryside on this full-day tour from Belgrade
- Visit the 15th-century Manasija Monastery and learn about its history
- Explore the ancient Resava Cave and see the Veliki Buk Waterfall
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 15 travelers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (available for accommodation in Belgrade)
Services of English speaking tour guide
Entrance fee to Resava cave
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available from hotels and other types of accommodation in Belgrade.
The day before the tour we confirm the exact pick up time to the client and send a contact guide.
- Beograd Airport, Belgrade Serbia
- Belgrade Port authority, Karađorđeva, Beograd, Serbia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: casual (covered shoulders and knees requested when entering the Manasija monastery)
- Temperature in Resava cave is 7°C (45°F) so jacket is required
- Supplier keeps the right to change the program due to unforeseen circumstances (traffic, bad weather conditions, site closed for visits due to national holidays, reconstructions or similar)
- Supplier is not responsible for personal belongings of tourists
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Serbia Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Belgrade: Manasija Monastery, Resava Cave and Veliki Buk Waterfall Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during From Belgrade: Manasija Monastery, Resava Cave and Veliki Buk Waterfall Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
From Belgrade: Manasija Monastery, Resava Cave and Veliki Buk Waterfall Tour
8 to 9 hours
1 day 23 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelgradeShore Excursions - TimisoaraNature and Wildlife - TimisoaraPorts of Call Tours - TimisoaraAttractions & Museums - TimisoaraShore Excursions - SarajevoNature and Wildlife - SarajevoPorts of Call Tours - SarajevoAttractions & Museums - SarajevoShore Excursions - VisokoNature and Wildlife - VisokoPorts of Call Tours - VisokoAttractions & Museums - VisokoCategory