- Full-day Northern Serbia, Sremski Karlovci, and Novi Sad tour from Belgrade
- Visit the baroque town of Sremski Karlovci and sample local specialties
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transport
- Choice of private or small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel, Airbnb, a pension that is up to 5 km from Republic Square, or from Belgrade port is free of charge. Additionally, we can pick you up from any address in Belgrade, but if the pick-up location is further than 5km but less than 10 km from the city center, we will apply a supplement of 10EUR. For locations further than 10km from the Republic Square, please contact us directly.
If you want to start your tour at Belgrade airport, you could do that with a supplement of 15 EUR.
- Beograd Airport, Belgrade Serbia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour includes an entrance to places of worship, so please wear appropriate clothing.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- We never cancel our tours, however, if you are the only person on a shared tour, a supplement of 50% will be applied. At latest 24 hours before the trip, you will be informed in the case that you are the only guest on tour, and we will offer a choice between canceling the tour with no fees applied, or paying the supplement of 50% of the price.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY VICTOR TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Northern Serbia, Sremski Karlovci, and Novi Sad Full-Day Tour from Belgrade.